Mar 2, 2013

Encounters with Canada

Well, I'm leaving tomorrow for our capital Ottawa (not Toronto! For those of you that have seen the movie Canadian Bacon this will be even more funny.) Anyways, I'm going to be gone for a week, and I thought I would just post to say so, despite the fact that this blog really doesn't have an enduring reader base as far as my stats page is telling me (the stats page is my most depressing page, especially when it glitches and starts tracking my own views... Nothing worse than realizing those ten views over the last week belonged to you!)

I don't really have time right now since I need to pack (a poor excuse as I will most likely just throw my things into a soccer bag tomorrow morning), but when I get back I will be sure to make a post explaining the Encounters with Canada camp and all of the wonderful things that no doubt await me. My schooling and marks will of course suffer over this absence, but with March Break coming up I don't have to think about the doomsday of Physics and Biology that is sure to come after I have missed a week of school and forgotten everything they taught me. I think I'll just pretend school is over...Yes, that will trick my brain. So long as I don't do homework the blog posts can continued, hopefully. And now that I'm ignorant I can have my bliss. Goodbye for a week!

-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment