Jan 31, 2013

Exam Time is Over!

Thankfully, the first semester of exams is now officially over, having written my last exam yesterday (and acing it, of course). Needless to say, it is a relief, and while I don't find exams that hard in general, the amount of time you are forced to study is a huge, inevitable time sink. Now, that time spent studying is mine once more and can be used in whatever way I want (for the most part). Time to begin blogging once again! Oh ya.

So, as a general outline of what I have planned, it will follow the same format as my previous posts. I will continue to add more and more amazing recipes and photos, I will once again make YouTube guitar videos, I will add to the pages on the my blog that don't have much content, and I will read up on some blogging tools so I can make this blog more streamlined and optimized. That said, if you don't want to miss a single, life changing or absolutely spectacular thing of what is coming, then you should perhaps consider subscribing to this blog by email, or check it several times a day religiously (I'm not reaching out for more views or traffic of course...) Other than that, I have nothing else really to write in this post, but I just wanted to post something as  have not in the past little while and felt this blog needed new content on the homepage.



To pass or to flunk, that is the question. (Although we all know which option requires more effort)



No comments:

Post a Comment