- 1 package of store bought crepes or make your own crepes (choose from thousands of recipes online, pretty simple).
- 1 bundle of asparagus, cut into 2cm long pieces and washed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 onion, diced (don't you cry now)
- Thinly sliced turkey from your local deli or supermarket. If you don't like turkey use chicken, and if you don't like chicken and are a vegetarian, use that Tofurky stuff that probably tastes horrible.
- 1 package of goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3-4 tablespoons of parmesan (the powdered one).
- Dash of oregano or rosemary, up to you.
The Steps For the Crepes:
- Sauté the onion in a heated pan with 1 tablespoon of oil
- When onion is almost translucent, add asparagus
- While veggies cook, lay out crepes and slather in béchamel sauce
- Lay 2-3 slices of turkey onto each crepe, and sprinkle with some goat cheese and dried cranberries
- When veggies are done, add some to crepes
- Roll up the crepes, and add more béchamel sauce to top if desired
- Reheat in oven or microwave if need be.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat
- When melted, add the flour and mix well
- When the butter and flour are mixed, add the milk
- Whisk like you have never whisked before
- Wait for the sauce to thicken nicely
- Add cheese and herbs
- When at desired thickness, remove from heat
Hope you enjoy this recipe, and if you did, make sure to share it with friends, leave a comment, subscribe, or do all of that stuff! Thanks, and cred to the Sister for the recipe.