Dec 23, 2012

Sungha Jung - Biggest Inspiration

So about a year and a half ago I stumbled across the guitar player Sungha Jung on YouTube, stumbled not really a good word considering his multi million views per video. Anyways, he plays fingerstyle guitar, and is amazing at it! And, he is only sixteen and knows the theory to compose and arrange his own music and tours worldwide, so in short, being the same age I am very jealous. Regardless however, he has still inspired me more than any other guitarist, and I have been working for the last year and a half primarily on his songs (learning them or at least trying to).



*sigh* he is too good. But, hopefully one day I can at least sort of play his music. I actually plan on starting my own guitar YouTube channel in the following weeks (once I can buy a good microphone to record the sound), so perhaps I can get my own little share of the guitar YouTuber market. I can only dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment